1980 Superliner V8 440hp

Looking for those that know far more about old truck value than I do. Which would not take a lot.  
  My question is what would a 1980 Superliner 440 V8, 12spd, lockers, Tri Drive, air susp, aluminum frame, heavy front with super singles, runs good, body isn’t bad, new dual exhaust, nice interior. 
  Looking for a ball park No on what it might be worth.  
Thank you ! 

10 hours ago, Supermutt said:

Looking for those that know far more about old truck value than I do. Which would not take a lot.  
  My question is what would a 1980 Superliner 440 V8, 12spd, lockers, Tri Drive, air susp, aluminum frame, heavy front with super singles, runs good, body isn’t bad, new dual exhaust, nice interior. 
  Looking for a ball park No on what it might be worth.  
Thank you ! 

You tryin' to buy it or sell it?

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Well, I didn’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings, but it’s a work truck and well running. I was thinking somewhere around 22 not much information single axle sleeper tire condition miles on engine, extra chrome or aluminum.????? Good luck, Bob

I tried to buy the Superliner tandem dump truck that was being used in the mine I work at. It was owned by a contractor. it was an E9 V8 (painted Cat yellow?) but pulled strong, 8LL trans that was completely whipped, 20 front and 65,000 Mack rears on Camelback with 12R24 rubber but had a good body and interior.

He wouldn't go a cent lower than 50 grand. I would have bought it for around 20.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

I tried to buy the Superliner tandem dump truck that was being used in the mine I work at. It was owned by a contractor. it was an E9 V8 (painted Cat yellow?) but pulled strong, 8LL trans that was completely whipped, 20 front and 65,000 Mack rears on Camelback with 12R24 rubber but had a good body and interior.

He wouldn't go a cent lower than 50 grand. I would have bought it for around 20.

Yeah.  He was proud of that one.

• Haha 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

On 6/22/2023 at 10:21 AM, harrybarbon said:

Prices have gone up over there to. A 1987 Superliner day cab, 12 spd was sold for $AUS86,000 plus buying fee maybe 5% online auction last Friday. Average condition.

Unreal. The 60's muscle cars of the class 8 trucks, LOL

• Like 2

On 6/22/2023 at 10:21 AM, harrybarbon said:

Prices have gone up over there to. A 1987 Superliner day cab, 12 spd was sold for $AUS86,000 plus buying fee maybe 5% online auction last Friday. Average condition.

prices didn't go up on only the real ones ; went to a local truck show today ,found some vendors selling scale model truck and misc. picked up a couple boxes i could use in the scratch-building projects. I heard the prices and replied " I 'm not asking to buy the real truck just theses models!!!  there were a few nice superliners  == real ones. gotta get back on topic. LOL

• Like 1