Roadways U model

On 1/21/2023 at 8:25 AM, mowerman said:

I found this on YouTube. He really doesn’t tell you a whole lot about it, but it looks like it might be an old roadway. And no, you cannot open it. It’s just a screenshot.

3C9A0C05-2950-49FA-B03A-DDBEC6A0C092.png

Doubt a Roadway woulda had 44s in it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Not sure about the bud  spoke wheels  either just thought it was a shot in the dark. 

years ago,"a shot in the dark" is what took place at the drive-ins. todays world a shot in the dark always involves a gun. tooo bad.. 😁😄

• Haha 1

Right?????!You know, we still have a working drive in movie here . They also  use it every Sunday for a swap meet as well. Pretty good deal because it’s mostly secondhand tools and yard  machines. I have bought a bunch of stuff there myself .Bob

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Right?????!You know, we still have a working drive in movie here . They also  use it every Sunday for a swap meet as well. Pretty good deal because it’s mostly secondhand tools and yard  machines. I have bought a bunch of stuff there myself .Bob

I'm NOT going to get suckered into going off topic LOL ; bet the drive in had a movie about a U -700. that was close LOL🙃😇

• Haha 1