Sidetrack area

mowerman

woke up to this,,,,guess dm wont get any attention this weekend... had the week off but hadda take care of a buncha legal matters got it all done plus got rid of the old shed

I brushed off the truck yesterday and  this morning pretty much same thing looked like I never touched it… we were supposed to shop today because we didn’t wanna go anywhere yesterday … like wow man !!!!!! Bob

And hippy,,,,, I can usually start mowing first week of April that’s when I start my sprinklers beginning of baseball also we usually don’t get that much snow just a few inches this time we got over a foot. Between Friday night and Saturday night… 

5 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Badda bing badda boom, vanished

Job done 

Paul 

I did save half of the frame threw the other half out. Lots of good steel for further projects.

On 2/25/2024 at 4:26 PM, Brocky said:

Just give her the tools and say"HAVE FUN"!!!!!!!

now if I said those words to "better half "; she orone of us would be in ER

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 70mackMB said:

You keep that white crap out there. Another week or two lll be mowing up here.    .....Hippy

I could go out and trim the weeds NOW!!!

Brocky

yard work here will be a challenge ; landlords are divorcing ; we might be moving. hate driving in this yard and seeing such a mess of branches/ leaves and aftermath of winter. wanting to clean it , cause they don't care

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, no progress on the DM this week and either weather went to shit but I went to Home Depot and picked up supplies to put up another shelf and my garage for more storage was gonna start putting that in, but it was too cold out there yesterday . Hopefully, I can get outside today and at least start on the shelf that I’m doing my damnedest to keep all our shit put up and not taking up floor space so far I’ve done a pretty good job

• Like 1

doesnt take long to fill it right up with shit,,,,we dont even need and dont want to throw out,,,,just have to rearange a few things and the added shelf should handle all of it...bob

• Like 1

dont know how i missed mechos last message ' ,,,,my sister says same thing about massachusetts,,,,shes retiring from mass general and moving to s carolina   bob

• 2 weeks later...

OK, first Mow yesterday it’s finally not freezing and I can turn on the sprinklers going to fertilize tonight…. Bought new Scott fertilizer winter guard last October was $100 for 40 lb bag but it did a real  nice job lawn is real thick and green  … bob