Looking for MH Cabover

There is one currently for sale here on the forum buts its hidden in an extremely old for sale thread for a low boy. Seller is @MHfred here on the forum. See link below and go to last page. Real nice looking single axle MH:

• Like 1

If a MH is found in a not running condition it may have a gear shifter damaged and that's one difficult to fix issue. Windscreens are NLA from Mack or about that I belive and the same with the grill. Gas and brake pedals boss in the cab is a subject of heavy corrosion and brake valve gets stuck if the truck is parked for a while. Besides that the most is common Mack stuff and can be found OEM or aftermarket.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, DavCut said:

The FBM one looks very similar to the MH @farmer52 has. Perhaps it is a former Martin’s truck too…

Did he pass on or has he just not been on in over a year? Ive messaged him but have never got a response. Sucks I joined too late I never got to meet him

I haven’t heard anything @BOBWhite I went back through my photos and he was at Gerhart’s in October of 2021 FWIW. He also is on a tractor forum that I frequent, but he hasn’t posted there since January 2022.  Hopefully he’s just busy with other things…

CBED7343-3364-4F61-8F29-8F508DFBB90C.jpeg

On 6/2/2022 at 10:00 PM, 67RModel said:

Found this beauty on Markeplace. Says it’s a good running truck. Pretty cheap considering the times….

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/344085984529070/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post

598551FC-99D2-4327-9595-457571F4ED40.thumb.png.7d7a899753536ff5a348be5a3d9b43c2.png

It says sold on the ad now.  I'm almost positive this truck passed me while sitting in the pattern Wednesday paving on Rte 7 headed toward Bennington.

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2022 at 7:39 AM, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

My boss has acouple trailers full of MH cab parts etc so we should be good when we do find one and buy it

@The Rubber Duck 006  Curious if your boss is interested in selling some of the MH cab parts?

If so, I'm looking for trim piece around the shifter, center console on top of dash, HVAC controls plate, center vent assembly (including shroud behind dash).   

43 minutes ago, sdthoren said:

@The Rubber Duck 006  Curious if your boss is interested in selling some of the MH cab parts?

If so, I'm looking for trim piece around the shifter, center console on top of dash, HVAC controls plate, center vent assembly (including shroud behind dash).   

I do believe he only has body parts