Rogel Lazaro - Life in prison

MACKS

A 24 year old kid comes to the USA from Cuba,here on a green card,can’t speak English or understand English can’t even read a road sign yet he secured a class one CDL and gets a job, fast forward he’s driving down a steep grade on on i70 in Colorado with a swinging load of lumber without a clue how to keep the truck under control,ends up killing four people and injuring many more,now he goes to jail for the rest of his life, what do you guys think?

The 'Illegal' should never have been here in the first place... Maybe do some "Contact tracing" as they say...  and start handing out laws suits from the beginning.  My guess, is start with President Harris, and work thier way down to the driver..   Jojo's fantasy idea...  :) 

• Like 2

as i said to a snowflake do gooder in colorado, i feel the 110 year sentence was over the top and it SHOULD be reduced.

90 years with 80 served before parole eligibility is more than reasonable. that would be 20 years served for each person he murdered..  👍

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I'm sorry, but I have to add to the idea of this. My blood is boiling. Here are videos a friend posted of what he just witnessed. Just read the comments to understand. There is a REAL problem going on here, that the government seems to be promoting and the MTO/DOT and police seem to be ignoring. I'm not on facebook but someone sent me the links so they should work, I was able to open them.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

I'm sorry, but I have to add to the idea of this. My blood is boiling. Here are videos a friend posted of what he just witnessed. Just read the comments to understand. There is a REAL problem going on here, that the government seems to be promoting and the MTO/DOT and police seem to be ignoring. I'm not on facebook but someone sent me the links so they should work, I was able to open them.

Just what the hell?    Here in Northern IL/Chicago area the Canadian trucks are usually easy to spot because  they are a speed bump going 15 under rest of the traffic.  

2 hours ago, storkmack said:

Just what the hell?    Here in Northern IL/Chicago area the Canadian trucks are usually easy to spot because  they are a speed bump going 15 under rest of the traffic.  

That's because when we go into the States we don't speed or break ANY law because we are targets, LOL

Same with when you guys come to Canada.....the cops will pick on you first, LOL

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, MACKS said:

A 24 year old kid comes to the USA from Cuba,here on a green card,can’t speak English or understand English can’t even read a road sign yet he secured a class one CDL and gets a job

l work at a bonded, secured, gated warehouse. When outside delivery drivers arrive they have to check in at the gate via the (shitty) intercom. The office people that have to deal with the drivers (at the gate) could not understand most of them. So to solve the problem they hired a young lady who is bi-lingual. One day she is having a long conversation with a driver in Spanish. When she finishes l asked her why don't you speak to him in English? l said the law is you will speak-read-understand ENGLISH to get/have your CDL. Well if you could have seen the look l got from her! l thought the claws were going to come out and her jump over the counter at me! lol Now l can't understand her when I'm at the gate.    .....Hippy   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1