1952 Mack LTL Tractor

you know,,,,,years ago i was watching a movie,,,,,around 1984,,,,,,set back in the 50,,s    there was a scene with an LTL mack....like that one,,,,and i have never seen the truck,,pop up.again ,,,anywhere.....it was easy to recognize as well,,,because it had 3 bulldogs on the butterfly hood.....they looked bitchin man i was pissing myself ....it was sitting in the background.....couple of guys talking in front of it......thanks for the post,,,,jim.....bob

International makes the Lonestar which is a throwback to the C-series trucks of the late 1930's. So I agree, Mack should offer trucks that look like this beauty and they should quit making the ugly Anthem (ugliest Mack ever designed).

• Like 1

Pete still makes 359s and Kenworth still makes W900s. They’ve been updated over the years but they’ve still got that classic look to em. I can’t imagine it’d be too hard to make a classic looking new truck based on Rs, Superliners, Bs, Ls, and Es... If they sold some as gliders I know plenty of people who’d buy atleast one without giving it a second thought.

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!