Wonder how the prints are heat and wear resistant. I had luck buying a tea cup in the America on Wheels museum with their print on. And to my unpleasant surprize the picture got suffered from boiled water put in making tea.. For correct judgement i should point out I still use the cup everyday and the print still on, Just got small bubbles all over so I expect it chipping off soon.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Idk.    I asked if it was dishwasher safe and they said yes.      I’m guessing she’s gonna keep it for nice and prob not use it much.  There is no edge around the print that I can feel with a finger or anything, so I’m not sure.   

I get coffee cups every Christmas with photos of the grandkids and family and they hold up pretty well but don't go through the dishwasher. Don't get used either and reside in the "keepsake" cabinet. The first one did not hold up when ran through the dishwasher and was replaced, (warranty). I'll ask my daughter for the vendor name but I know she uses "shutterfly" for a lot of items also.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got the shirt.   It’s....ok.   I probably wouldn’t order again.     The picture I sent in was only from a cell phone so that may be part of it.   When the pic was blown up it got kinda fuzzy.   All and all it was a learning experience and the shirt is ok 

E94F4021-0394-4868-B6F5-00563912C1FF.thumb.jpeg.e1696039a73fdf4d72e82a507f58b9d0.jpeg