still alive just retarded.....lol

Ezrider

10 minutes ago, 66dc75 said:

Looking good, thought you were hibernating

yeah kinda am....lol trucking has slowed up the last few weeks so i knocked out some big tasks on the truck while i have some extra time. this weeks been kinda slow peterbilt is on jack stands in the shop waiting on some parts for the front end. so my shop is kinda tied up. so been kinda tinkering and relaxing this week. kinda nice to catch your breath for a min. got to get the mack in the shop soon and gone over before spring fertilizer season hits. then it will be back to balls to the wall again....lol

3 hours ago, Ezrider said:

yeah kinda am....lol trucking has slowed up the last few weeks so i knocked out some big tasks on the truck while i have some extra time. this weeks been kinda slow peterbilt is on jack stands in the shop waiting on some parts for the front end. so my shop is kinda tied up. so been kinda tinkering and relaxing this week. kinda nice to catch your breath for a min. got to get the mack in the shop soon and gone over before spring fertilizer season hits. then it will be back to balls to the wall again....lol

Save some time for racing the Jag though.    Paul

• Thanks 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 hours ago, Ezrider said:

well today i decided i should really try to reset/recover my password so i could log in here from my computer again, well after a few failed attempts there i realized i had been trying to use the wrong user name :doh: lol

Easy Button.jpg

• Haha 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

15 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Save some time for racing the Jag though.    Paul

For sure look forward to warmer weather to get the jag out again

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Cheers EZ, figured you went career Youtube and quit your day job. I can only view 2 of the Pete pics?

Its 2AM and I’m in the Ice shack tweaking the diesel carb for a North Dakota wind. Hitting Devils, suppose that’s more than a beer can throw from Bismarck. 

I heard were supposed to get some more snow moving In tomorrow. It's been a long winter this year with first snow first week of October but atleast we haven't had a whole lot of bitter cold this winter. I think the pics still work if you click on them. If not I'll try re posting some of them again sometime me and computers just don't get along....lol

8 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Been keeping up on your Pete project.  It's coming along nicely.

14 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Thank you 👍