Mack in Dog Food Commercial

Bullheaded

Who needs a team of Huskies with a dog sled when you could have a bulldog hauling a bulldog! Someone should pitch that to that Ice Road Truckers show... a team of actual bulldogs haul a truck out of a ditch and then someone makes a comment about being built like a Mack...

Anyways it was a pretty cool commercial!

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

• 6 months later...

By the way, the lil fellers name is “Duck” and my wife saw the commercial and told me that the grill and hood weren’t Mack, guess that shows how much my work has rubbed off. Glad they did use the idea with the “Mackernational”

• 9 months later...

I remember this video. After watching it I decided to buy a bulldog. It was my source of inspiration. LOL. Regarding the marketing campaign, I think that this was a successful one. I searched for the statistics of the company and their sales increased a little bit. So they had a good impact. Anyway, I am the person that believes more in SEO than in all these clips. I have a small online store where I sell different accessories for men. I work with the guys from SEO company Sydney since 2020. During this time, the sales increased by 200% in one year. I think that this is a great result.

Edited by Samanler
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...