Mack BHM

raybing

That truck was on posted on Craigslist and onto here before. The pics were different. The truck was parked in the woods. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Why do all the best trucks have to be either over seas in Australia or on the other side of the country in California. Just about anywhere else and I’d roadkill these trucks on out of Commiefornia back somewhere else. I guess there’s always tomorrow, I’m just worried about some of these other trucks suffering the fate of Independent’s old 54 sedan cab L which ended up with a scrap dealer. 

• Like 1

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

I think that seller got some pictures mixed up with the one sitting on the hillside?

I know guys pay $1000-1500 just to get a pickup moved from West to East.  Not sure what a big truck is?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

On 5/11/2019 at 8:33 PM, h67st said:

Boogie rear ends? Does that mean it's got highway gears in it? Or that they wallow all around the road?

Originally belonged to the "Boogie Man" you were warned about. I too did not realize he was a truck driver also.

I just thought his job was to scare the living shit out of young kids????

• Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.