Pictures of the Week

other dog

37 minutes ago, j hancock said:

Nothing wrong with clipping coupons.  Don't lend the new straps to any of those steel haulers that you have shown pics of.

They could come in real handy- I picked up 2 yesterday,  and I called Jeff and told him. They're $14.99 for one, or two for $15- that's like getting another one for a penny!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 hours ago, other dog said:

They could come in real handy- I picked up 2 yesterday,  and I called Jeff and told him. They're $14.99 for one, or two for $15- that's like getting another one for a penny!

They come in real handy, I always tried to carry 4 2” straps & 2 4” portable straps. You would really be surprised how much I used them for the extra securement on the oddball loads

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I was going to say.....I know which dump truck I'd wanna drive and it ain't that black one.

But I do know guys that think a large cab full of fluffy electronics and cup holders is more beneficial than good old simple tough reliability. But I guess you gotta be comfortable and have room to lay down when you are broke down on the side of the road.

That is the only good thing about my Western Star. I've had many comfortable sleeps stretched out across the cab every parked regen and breakdown, LOL

• Like 1