AM General Rhino TAC

41chevy

9 hours ago, hatcity said:
  • looks like a fun grocery getter

It in Stewart Florida too.

15 minutes ago, gxbxc said:

That will worry the sh!t out of the local police 

I believe they worry already.  Be a good fishing shack at the James river near me.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

12 hours ago, Brocky said:

Add some speakers and audio tape of a big machine gun and maybe the town council will listen to your words of wisdom!!

Along With Call of the Valkyries playing in the background

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

22 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Along With Call of the Valkyries playing in the background

This would be better.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ride of the valkyries my bad. I used to work near Gowen AFB and they had A10’s based out of there. I loved watching them fly. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 4/13/2019 at 9:44 PM, HeavyGunner said:

Ride of the valkyries my bad. I used to work near Gowen AFB and they had A10’s based out of there. I loved watching them fly. 

At one point on Long Island we lived near Fairchild - Republic Aircraft in Farmingdale and could see them take off from the factory.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE