Mack Midliner Water Pump

RobD

I have an old '89 Mack Midliner (I believe an M200, but it may be a 250 or 300) that runs great, but I am having a hard time with finding a water pump for it. I believe the part number is 4103-5010450736. Anybody out there know where I may be able to find one that doesn't cost more than the actual value of the truck?

Thanks!

Rob

On 11/16/2018 at 4:57 PM, RobD said:

It is an MS250P actually according to the VIN

Try these people they have Midliner pumps peer models 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

So Renault Trucks owner, The Volvo Group, through its US arm Volvo Trucks North America (VTNA), refuses to provide water pumps for Mack MS200P and MS250P/T trucks, rebadged Renault Midlums, when the "group" through its Renault network in Europe still offers these service parts???

12 minutes ago, RobD said:

"No stock available"

"No stock available", and "No longer available" (NLA), are two different meanings.

Does the Mack (brand) remanufacturing center in Middletown, Pennsylvania still offer the 4103-5000338059X ?

Ask your Mack brand dealer to call its district parts representative (DPR) for assistance. Let us know the result.

That reman part number you've provided, there are apparently two left in the country... unfortunately at around $2500 plus shipping. So now, the boss is just trying to figure if spending that much is worth it.

Thank you to everybody for the assistance! You're all awesome.

8 minutes ago, RobD said:

That reman part number you've provided, there are apparently two left in the country... unfortunately at around $2500 plus shipping. So now, the boss is just trying to figure if spending that much is worth it.

Thank you to everybody for the assistance! You're all awesome.

That's like putting a gun to your head!!      terry:MackLogo:

• Like 1

Why can't you get it rebuilt?  Most likely seals and bearings.

COMMERCIAL WATER PUMP REBUILDERS
9431 CLAY ROAD
HOUSTON, TX 77080

Phone  713-864-5199     Fax      713-864-5190    Email:  waterpump01@yahoo.com

Kellogg Automotive
5562 North Warren Road
Maricopa, AZ 85139

24/7      parts@kelloggautomotive.com     Phone calls    M-F 8:00AM to 5:00PM   Arizona Time    toll free! 877-499-2011

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 hours ago, Hayseed said:

AGPARTS! Perfect, they have it, it's a super reasonable price considering and I now look like a superstar to the boss! Thanks Hayseed. Thanks also to all the others that have offered advice and assistance.

• Like 1