Gerharts 2018

47 minutes ago, Maddog13407 said:

weather is not lookin too promising last time i looked and we planned on going

Only about 30% chance of rain according to my phone.   That means 70% chance of sun:D Thats a good thing I never hooked my wipers up.   

• Like 2

Do you guys not want me to come?   2 years in a row a cracked injector lines keeping my truck from coming.   Last year it was #1 right above the pump this year it's #5 at injector end.   I think someone has a vodo doll of my truck and keeps sticking pins in it. Lol.  Still planning on coming just in pickup instead.  Hope to see some of ya's there.  Safe travels.     

• Like 1

It was a great show. One big highlight was the Superliner magnum doing a burnout when it was leaving. I have to crop the video too large to upload.

Othewise it was cool to see the old loaders and Euclid working. I was also fascinated by the old unrestored trucks in and behind the barn. Some look far gone or just for parts.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jamaican Bulldog said:

Excellent! Just excellent! Is this truck set up for racing etc..different rears? Thank you for posting. Did not know you were on here. Glad to know.

He truck pulls with it.  Get on youtube and type in back and plack pulling.   You'll get a bunch of videos one he walks around and explains the truck some.   

• Like 1