Jump to content

Gerharts 2018


Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Maddog13407 said:

weather is not lookin too promising last time i looked and we planned on going

 

Only about 30% chance of rain according to my phone.   That means 70% chance of sun:D Thats a good thing I never hooked my wipers up.   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you guys not want me to come?   2 years in a row a cracked injector lines keeping my truck from coming.   Last year it was #1 right above the pump this year it's #5 at injector end.   I think someone has a vodo doll of my truck and keeps sticking pins in it. Lol.  Still planning on coming just in pickup instead.  Hope to see some of ya's there.  Safe travels.     

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was a great show. One big highlight was the Superliner magnum doing a burnout when it was leaving. I have to crop the video too large to upload.

Othewise it was cool to see the old loaders and Euclid working. I was also fascinated by the old unrestored trucks in and behind the barn. Some look far gone or just for parts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Jamaican Bulldog said:

Excellent! Just excellent! Is this truck set up for racing etc..different rears? Thank you for posting. Did not know you were on here. Glad to know.

 

He truck pulls with it.  Get on youtube and type in back and plack pulling.   You'll get a bunch of videos one he walks around and explains the truck some.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...