chalmers suspension crak

hatcity

20 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

2 pounds of "JB"! :thumb:   How many miles-? Application? Tractor ? Triaxle dump?  Chalmers does have a good rep right?

2002 tandem dump    they are a good RIGID susp.   just seems should be fixed sooner...DOT will red ball me

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Hate them things take RT any day, never fail, that and Mack overload the crap out them and just go on, work off road in power plants, 100k on 65 mack 70k+ on 46 RT, Diamond heavy Haul came in with of their dual lanes struttin their stuff till they hit gravel drive, walked 2250 down unloaded onto our trailer with Autocar DK, they boohooed, never gonna move it, asked them if they wanted us to pull them outa the hole they dug at same time, some smart a** answer, left em sittin and took their load into plant, 58 with 24 inch rubber, same with RD888 13 axle come in, pull 3 axle jeep, short neck it and ride. others show up with that rubber puck sticking out the side, guess they ride good ??    

On 10 February, 2018 at 1:26 PM, hatcity said:

2002 tandem dump    they are a good RIGID susp.   just seems should be fixed sooner...DOT will red ball me

I'm pretty sure if you owned the truck, it would be fixed already. 

That's the hardest part of working for someone else. Sometimes the owners priorities are different than what we think is important.  I'm not saying this is the case.   But I know of people that think its more important to go to Vegas or buy a fancy new  pickup , than fix their trucks. 

• Like 1

Keith 

1 hour ago, 85snowdog said:

I'm pretty sure if you owned the truck, it would be fixed already. 

That's the hardest part of working for someone else. Sometimes the owners priorities are different than what we think is important.  I'm not saying this is the case.   But I know of people that think its more important to go to Vegas or buy a fancy new  pickup , than fix their trucks. 

IF that were mine, yes indeed.

Will find out tomorrow as I'm letting him know, I will not drive until fixed

There is another, but that is HIS truck, along with a single axle

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian