Paint ideas for Superliner

I'm  going to fix up my '82' superliner, that is when my work schedule allows me to work on it.   Have some rust in the cab and doors to take care of. then minor fiberglass issues.    I'm not sure if I want to paint   'er the same or go totally different.  But I just can't think past the blue & silver that it is now.   I do want to stay with blue cuz the interior is blue and in great shape..   Can you all help with some two tone paint designs on Superliners to give me ideas.     Paint is down the road a ways yet,  I might go for a different look, but ?????  maybe keep 'er the same.     

100_1031.JPG

100_1032.JPG

82 logger.jpg

• Like 2

Does your have orange stiping seperating the blue and silver? (Kinda hard to tell on my phone).   I like you stripes.  I'd go with red striping instead of orange though.   I always thought this local company's trucks looked good before they went to plane white freight trucks.  There's where the blue and silver separated with the redimage.thumb.jpg.29f81b54347a43e59083c8a5ae5cbda0.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

Does your have orange stiping seperating the blue and silver? (Kinda hard to tell on my phone).   I like you stripes.  I'd go with red striping instead of orange though.   I always thought this local company's trucks looked good before they went to plane white freight trucks.  There's where the blue and silver separated with the redimage.thumb.jpg.29f81b54347a43e59083c8a5ae5cbda0.jpg

Yes the stripe along side the silver is red.   I am kinda hooked on that paint design, I don't think I have ever seen another exactly the same..     I did my B with blue cab & hood  and black fenders.    Was wondering what a Superliner would look  like that way??    But with only fenders black on the Superdog,, that would leave a whole lot of blue...      Thanks for the  other ideas.

16 minutes ago, B MACK said:

Yes the stripe along side the silver is red.   I am kinda hooked on that paint design, I don't think I have ever seen another exactly the same..     I did my B with blue cab & hood  and black fenders.    Was wondering what a Superliner would look  like that way??    But with only fenders black on the Superdog,, that would leave a whole lot of blue...      Thanks for the  other ideas.

First off any color you paint a superliner it'll look good. Not that my opinion matters but I think it'd be really cool to have it match your b, especially if you showed up to a truck show with your Superdog in tow behind your b 😀

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-01-16 at 12:25 PM, Hobert62 said:

Yes!    I saw it at Gehart's mack show in Lititz, Pa.   Idk anything about it other then it's really cool.  

On 2018-01-15 at 10:01 PM, B MACK said:

Now that is a RV

Guys name is Wayne Saulnier ,  from Cookstown , Ontario , Canada . I used to see him at a few of our shows in Ontario and Quebec but I have not seen him or his motorhome at any shows for a few years now .

• Like 1