19XX Mack B61 T Chassis

SMMSales

Hello, 

The company I work for is in possession of a B61T with long frame with original motor.  I have many more pictures but due to the limits of this board I was not able to post them. I have included a link to a google drive folder with more pictures of the truck for those interested. Google Drive Link  Truck is in need of restoration or could be used as parts to keep other trucks on the road. 

Looking to send this down the road to a good home. Asking $1,500. Truck is located in Amesbury, MA

Thank you all!

Jeff

IMG_20180102_153541374_HDR.jpg

1 hour ago, Wobblin-Goblin said:

What's the engine?

In his photos looks it shows a small V-8 diesel swapped in,  early GM ,maybe Olds ?

IMG_20180102_153413594_HDR.thumb.jpg.d6f71e6f7b59929900c7dff9c279ab00.jpg

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

7 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

cmon paul look again

I wasn't paying attention in the tiny diesel class,  GM  6.5

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE