Red Horse Brings Green Dog to Worcester

11 hours ago, j hancock said:

Hippy (70mackMB) is behind the wheel either making vrooom vrooom noises or just confirming that the dog is further away in a B compared to his MB.

Rick is explaining to Bob (Red Horse) the secret for driving double pup trailers around from an out of business freight company.  Apparently, wearing black shoes, black pants, black shirt, black hat and sunglasses makes you invisible!  Rick did the Ballston Spa and Worcester show double weekend with his Freightshaker and trailers.

ROTFLOAO!!!!   Thanks Jim! We WILL see you Sunday! lol  Hippy & Rick......................

Sharp looking B! I have a stupid question! Is the Worcester where the show is the one in Mass off 290? Thought it was spelled like the steak sauce been there many times never paid attention!😁 The guy who taught me to drive (in a crackerbox Jimmy) was from there he " got in the caah and went the baah" if you follow me! Lol!

3 hours ago, BillyT said:

Sharp looking B! I have a stupid question! Is the Worcester where the show is the one in Mass off 290? Thought it was spelled like the steak sauce been there many times never paid attention!😁 The guy who taught me to drive (in a crackerbox Jimmy) was from there he " got in the caah and went the baah" if you follow me! Lol!

Right you are!  Held in Worcester Sand and Gravel's pit and screening plant.  With Mike Trotto's passing earlier this year future of the show at this site is not certain but we can hope his family will continue the tradition.

• Like 1