I'm about to pull the trigger on a new ride.  CHU613, 505E, T313, 150/151 carriers w/3:79 ratio on 24.5 rubber.  Am I screwing up?  Been driving R's all my life, Superliners specifically for the last 26 years.  I'm looking for a change and some creature comfort. 

• Like 1

keg1 as for now the Superliner isn't going anywhere. 

nwfs600 the door tag say 19200.  It has twin 142 gal tanks.  The weight is a concern for me because my 90 Superliner, 265 wheelbase double frame, V8, headache rack, tool boxes, moose bumper, chains, binder, straps ect. ect. ect. full of fuel weighs 22,000.

My Chu rode & drove as good or better than any truck I had ever driven; the mp8 performance was great for its size; I would suggest studying up on the problems with them & get the best warranty you can buy

• Like 1

On 5/6/2017 at 7:42 AM, bubbamobilin said:

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new ride.  CHU613, 505E, T313, 150/151 carriers w/3:79 ratio on 24.5 rubber.  Am I screwing up?  Been driving R's all my life, Superliners specifically for the last 26 years.  I'm looking for a change and some creature comfort. 

If your on 2 lane roads most of the time , I'd say it's about perfect. If your mostly on 70+ mph interstate, I would want some higher rear gears( lower number) to lower my rpm's for fuel mileage,  

Did you end up getting it?  I surprisingly really like the purple, it would stand out and look great next to your yellow Superdog!  I'm sure you'll like the extra cab room.  I dont think its geared as bad as some are saying, with tall rubber and i think the overdrive gear in the Mack 13 being .71, it should get decent fuel mileage running up to 68 MPH turning right at 1450 RPM and like they said be good for the 2 lane roads too, 1380 RPM running 65.  If you are hauling heavy 90k+ like i assume you do with the big crane i see in the picture sometimes, you want something in the 3.5 to 3.9 range for your rears anyhow.  Hope you like it, let us know!