Otherdog

High Binder

I think with the Shed Fire and the Virginia State Police, Virginia Power and Light and Com Cast raiding my squatters today. . .he may be busy....:lol:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

so did they run the numbers to see if any of the stuff was stolen ?  or do you get to keep it as payment for having to clean up the mess. 

I bet Other Dog could photo chop some winfall wimmin into the squatters camp to make everyone feel better about the day! 

Edited by gearhead204
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, General Ike said:

Paul were they arrested or just transported off your property+

They were arrested for theft of services with the charges being pressed by Virginia Power & Light and Com Cast Cable. In Va both are considered felonies. They went to Richmond and will deal with State Magistrates.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE