Our little truck show....made print...

Freightrain

Dang Bob.  I had some plans for that weekend, but need to see what I can do to adjust them.  Hmmmmm.  Would like to meet up with you(and others).  The Ashland show is the only one I get to all year.

Oh, don't let the chrome shell and shiny bumper fool ya.  Well, don't feel left out if it does LOL!!  I call it "Misdirection".  Like a magician.  Look over "HERE" and you won't notice the rust and crap over "THERE". ;)

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

lol...excellent    dont know man this year i just decided to drop everything and fly out ...,...got my flight hotel and rent a car all set up...chev 41 said he was going,,,,other dog cant make it,,,im sure ill see someone from here...bob

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

lol...excellent    dont know man this year i just decided to drop everything and fly out ...,...got my flight hotel and rent a car all set up...chev 41 said he was going,,,,other dog cant make it,,,im sure ill see someone from here...bob

Bob,

I plan to be at Watt's with the Spudmobile and trailer.  Watt's show is a great show third or fourth to Mudcungie, Trucktoberfest, and Gerhart's.

Larry,

Congrats.  I may make Ashland next year.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

On 8/8/2016 at 1:57 PM, mowerman said:

I don't know if I can make it or not, I couldn't make Macungie. If I was in the area on Friday, I might hang around an extra day.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 8/8/2016 at 3:38 PM, Brocky said:

Bob

When you schedule the Mack Museum also put the America On Wheels on the schedule.. It is not much further into town and a lot more Macks as well as other stuff..

ahrite thanks.....im shooting for next year....bob

On 8/8/2016 at 5:15 PM, farmer52 said:

Bob,

I plan to be at Watt's with the Spudmobile and trailer.  Watt's show is a great show third or fourth to Mudcungie, Trucktoberfest, and Gerhart's.

Larry,

Congrats.  I may make Ashland next year.

ahrite hopefully ill meet whoever is there from this site....i will be wearing a name tag of some sort,,,otherwise just look for a goofy old fatman lol.bob

1 minute ago, mowerman said:

ahrite hopefully ill meet whoever is there from this site....i will be wearing a name tag of some sort,,,otherwise just look for a goofy old fatman lol.bob

Goofy old fatman....I am sure that description fits several of us.  Barry will likely announce a BMT noon photo.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"