Looking for 63 Mack B67T accessory

X2 on the nice truck! 

The speedos show up on ebay from time to time.  Some folks here will probably have one also.  I have one but it is a little crusty so it should be considered down the list.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Nice job on the restoration.:thumb:

A Speedo would be the last thing that I would think hard to find. I have a few all are different but will work. which one are you looking for? What condition is acceptable? Might be able to fix you up. I had my Speedo and Tack rebuilt... big bucks... don't know if it was worth it but looks good. 

Please what was the original engine in your B67, those alloy shutter radiator set ups were mainly for the B615 with Mack 864 V-8 and the B73/75 models. Although, here are some Mason Dixon B models that look same as your B 67, there are no emblems on the hoods to indicate motors such as the V8 for the B615. maybe Mason Dixon had a special build spec for their trucks and with the bigger radiators to cool the motors 

Any guys know more about Mason Dixon macks, I have wondered for a while what the set up was with their B models

file0038[1].jpg

file0045[1].jpg

file0046[1].jpg

file0047[1].jpg

file0049[1].jpg

10 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

Nice job on the restoration.:thumb:

A Speedo would be the last thing that I would think hard to find. I have a few all are different but will work. which one are you looking for? What condition is acceptable? Might be able to fix you up. I had my Speedo and Tack rebuilt... big bucks... don't know if it was worth it but looks good. 

Thanks, would love to find an original in good condition, but working is the most important factor.  If it can be cleaned up and works without a major rebuild I am sure we would be very happy. 

Thanks to all for the nice comments and tips on finding the speedometer.   Really enjoy all the pics posted as well.   I will have to get the info on the original engine, I came into the picture after he had started working on Big Green.  

My father worked for Mason Dixon in the late 50's here in Nashville. The old Terminal Building is still there. I have wondered if my truck was one of those. All I know is that it was a city truck and delivered to Neely-Coble Mack Dealer here in Nashville, April of 62. Guess i'll never know for sure. I got to speak to Mr Coble several years ago, but he told me everything Mack had been tossed, since they went over to Freightliners.  

4 hours ago, Mike said:

My father worked for Mason Dixon in the late 50's here in Nashville. The old Terminal Building is still there. I have wondered if my truck was one of those. All I know is that it was a city truck and delivered to Neely-Coble Mack Dealer here in Nashville, April of 62. Guess i'll never know for sure. I got to speak to Mr Coble several years ago, but he told me everything Mack had been tossed, since they went over to Freightliners.  

Nice to even have some history. Mack Museum can't help any? They helped with a lot of ownership details with my B Mixer. Had owners build order and specs particular to the trucks from the redi mix company that bought it.    Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE