66dc75

Had some spare parts............

Looking Good .....Real Good...

No Too sure if It's being asked before, But..

Is the Toolbox going to be painted/powder coated Red/Black ?? or left as is??

9 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Looking Good .....Real Good...

No Too sure if It's being asked before, But..

Is the Toolbox going to be painted/powder coated Red/Black ?? or left as is??

Thanks, leaving the boxes as is for now

• Like 1

Hmmmm...... soon will be the season to hang the plow frame on those K20 rails!

Yup a nice stainless v blade Fischer minute mount

It would look good plowing, but it would be a real shame to put it through the winter shit.  

• Like 1

Anybody have a couple of the wedge shaped chrome collars and retaining nuts for the wiper shaft posts on a B model? Probably the last thing I need to find for this truck. I doubt there are any floating around but it's worth a shot. Punch list for this thing is getting whittled down, relays for the head lights, relay for the power windows so the little lights in the switches don't kill the battery, got the AC working right (I had it overcharged) found the only thing I didn't replace in the front end (draglink) was worn out so replaced that  and centered the steering wheel. Just got to get the wipers finished and I'll have to look for something else to do.

2018-08-16 17.14.41.jpg

i would check with motorcycle accessarys outlets they generally carry all kinds of chrome nuts,,,,good luck beautiful work my friend  thanks for keeping us posted,,,also throw some of you ambition my way...lol.bob

Just off hand I remember doing business with an outfit in San Jose ca..Called road riders these guys had everything ...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind I just looked them up there and no longer in business sorry...bob

if you got a bit of aluminium round bar and drilled the right size hole and then cut it in half on the correct angle wouldnt this then give you two collars 
Buff them up with in a inch of their life and they would look like chrome to my untrained eye

just a thought

Paul

5 hours ago, mowerman said:

Never mind I just looked them up there and no longer in business sorry...bob

Thanks Bob

5 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

if you got a bit of aluminium round bar and drilled the right size hole and then cut it in half on the correct angle wouldnt this then give you two collars 
Buff them up with in a inch of their life and they would look like chrome to my untrained eye

just a thought

Paul

Thanks Paul, actually cut a couple of pieces of the tubing that I used for the taillight brackets but Im would be better off with aluminum tubing

2018-05-02 15.57.46.jpg

Was having an issue with the alternator on this truck, whenever the main electric fan and the AC fan would both be on the belt would start squealing. Single wire alternator that I thought was a 63 amp and the fans together were in the neighborhood of a 50 amp draw. I picked up a 100 amp single wire and a #8 battery cable to run off it and all is well. Looked at the stamping on the side of the old alternator and it said 37 amp, that little sucker really was working hard.

• Like 1

oooooooh shit sorry i didnt read it right,,,,,,didnt realize what you actuall needed......bob