Fairchester hose haulers show & Muster Aug 10 -14 2016

MADDOG93

Over 400 fire engines fire trucks and the like at the Circleville warehouse in Middletown New York this Aug 10 -13 2016 Lots of Macks of all sizes and the one and only 1965 Super Pumper F Mack from the FDNY will make a special apperance at our show. Please come and have a great time with a lot history in one place.post-538-0-14304400-1456276855_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This is the national SPAAMFAA meet and I understand it will include an opportunity to tour Gary Mahan's collection in addition to seeing lots of antique apparatus.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Seeing the FDNY Super Pumper and BMT Invisible friends makes it worth while for me. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

6 hours ago, MADDOG93 said:

Randy you can come to New York only if you bring me some of that Ying Ying beer from Potstown and I will make you a Gobbguoll samwich with hot peppers and oil ! Forgetabout it !!!

Lemme get this straight. You want me to transport 400 cases of Yeungling beer from Pottstown to Middletown NY in 2 hours......You do know that's bootlegging, right? 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

17 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Lemme get this straight. You want me to transport 400 cases of Yeungling beer from Pottstown to Middletown NY in 2 hours......You do know that's bootlegging, right? 

Not if you have a Sheep,  a chickens, a duck and a blow up goat on the front seat with you. The statute is called "Elliots Law"

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

In the Trans Am or the KW? 

Trans Am of course!

P.T.CHESHIRE

Not to nitpick but the Yuengling Brewery is in Pottsville, PA, not Pottstown. I don't want anyone going to Pottstown and spending all day looking for

Yuengling, unless you want to pick up 400 cases at the nearest WAWA.

bulldogboy

3 hours ago, bulldogboy said:

Not to nitpick but the Yuengling Brewery is in Pottsville, PA, not Pottstown. I don't want anyone going to Pottstown and spending all day looking for

Yuengling, unless you want to pick up 400 cases at the nearest WAWA.

bulldogboy

Pottstown.....Pottsville......It's all the same............

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS