Congratulations North Korea!

41chevy

Our informed young adults....

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

F@%k ..........I don't know which one is worse? I saw one the other day along the same lines , they were saying Hillary was in favor of Sharia Law and were asking the same young bunch of idiots if they agreed ......and they did!............M&%$@r flipping IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Everyone of those dip $h!ts were far more fascinated by getting on tv and making an ass out of themselves then intelligently answering the question. Not one of them knew what it was and worse yet not one asked the interviewer what it was so they could answer intelligently.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Everyone of those dip $h!ts were far more fascinated by getting in tv and making an ass out of themselves then intelligently answering the question. Not one of them new what it was and worse yet not one asked the interviewer what it was so they could answer intelligently.

Kimmel asked young children, teens and adults what the best country in the world was. One or two children chose the USA, most all of the others picked states or cities. No idea what a country is?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yup, they can vote. Makes me feel real good about our future...When I was that age I could tell you who all of our government officials were by name...the president's cabinet and all...I knew who our enemies were and why and I knew who our allies were...I guess I should have drank and chased (more) tail...Whatever. Brain dead idiots.

• Like 1

Can't figure out why pure american voted obama and don't see any good in Trump..

They don't like Trump because they'll lose their free crap

Jeb Bush , who is inconsequential got a presentation FN Pistol with " Gov.Jeb Bush" engraved on it, when he visited the factory..... Since Fabrique Nationale in Belgium made weapons for WWII Germany, now Bush is NAZI... :):)

Or who North Korea is and why this matters.

All they know about North Korea is that Dennis Rodman goes there to party with his friend.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Not enough programs,fullfuel. Like anything else:"What can you do for me now that someone else can pay for". We also have to blame the shows like this that are making a mockery of the stupid things sh*theads say. Notice they didn't show the young people that knew what they were talking about. I still believe there are many young people that know what's going on. I pray to God they get out and vote to protect some of their future. Jakebrake86,I know of you and many others in your age group that know and understand damn well what is at stake here. This kind of crap is done for entertainment value,and that too is sad. Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA