My Mack fire apparatus photo album

GA_Dave

19 hours ago, FDNYTRUCKScom said:

They told me 800.  Corrections made in my records.  Thanks!

I do not, photo was taken way before I began writing down numbers.

I could swear I read somewhere that it was gone.  Thanks!

On 10/5/2016 at 10:53 AM, GA_Dave said:

Rescue 35, Schaefferstown, PA

1993 Mack MC/Darley

1250/1000/30F

E35SchaefferstownPA.jpg

I have a pic of this one sitting outside PA Fire Apparatus (Lady & Taylor) from a few years ago after it was rolled on its side, I'll have to see if I can find it.  If I remember right, the damage wasn't too bad looking.

After today's posts, I will be taking a break from posting, as I have a major project to complete that will take up all of my free time for the next week or so.  I have over 1000 new prints from the past two years that need to be integrated into my 44 photo albums and about another 1500 that need to be put back into those albums.  Each album holds 480 photos and they are arranged by State.  Not to worry, I have many more Mack Fire Apparatus to share, but I need to take the time to reorganize everything.

Engine 23A, Weaver, AL

19?? Mack CF

1000/500

E23AWeaverAL.jpg

Edited by GA_Dave
  • Like 2

Ga Dave, I drove up close to the pink fire truck and it is a breast cancer awareness truck so I respectfully apologize for my comment! Also on the subject of fire truck colors,the community of Greentree pa.( near Pittsburgh) has beautiful dark green fire equipment with gold leaf lettering so we can add that color to the list!

On 10/19/2016 at 8:26 AM, fxfymn said:

Dave,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share all of these wonderful pictures with us. What a treat to be able to see all of the Macks that have served all over our country.

Carl

I'm happy to do it, glad you enjoy them.

On 10/20/2016 at 6:05 PM, BillyT said:

Ga Dave, I drove up close to the pink fire truck and it is a breast cancer awareness truck so I respectfully apologize for my comment! Also on the subject of fire truck colors,the community of Greentree pa.( near Pittsburgh) has beautiful dark green fire equipment with gold leaf lettering so we can add that color to the list!

I posted a couple green Mack CF's, a pumper and an Aerialscope, from Green Tree not long after I started posting here. 

On 10/20/2016 at 6:11 PM, BillyT said:

Just saw the blue Highland Park Pa truck is that the Highland park suburb of Pittsburgh or another Highland park?

That Highland Park is near Lewistown, PA.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2016 at 10:24 AM, GA_Dave said:

After today's posts, I will be taking a break from posting, as I have a major project to complete that will take up all of my free time for the next week or so. 

Well, THAT took longer than expected, but I finally got everything in its place!  Back to posting!

E-4K (Education 4 Kids), Midway FD, Pawley's Island, SC

1962 Mack C-95

1000/0 (originally 500)

x-Richmond, VA

E4KMidwaySC.jpg