Craigslist Item: Vintage Mayflower 5th Wheel

razorback11

Found a Craigslist item that someone may have interest in. There is a vintage Mayflower Moving Company 5th Wheel for sale on the Annapolis page under Heavy Equipment, (URL below). Looks like it is from the 60's or early 70's. It would look awesome cleaned up and being dragged by someone's B-model. I have no connection to item or seller...just passing along. Cheers and Merry Christmas to all

https://annapolis.craigslist.org/hvo/5353757164.htr

Post ID: 5353757164

Found a Craigslist item that someone may have interest in. There is a vintage Mayflower Moving Company 5th Wheel for sale on the Annapolis page under Heavy Equipment, (URL below). Looks like it is from the 60's or early 70's. It would look awesome cleaned up and being dragged by someone's B-model. I have no connection to item or seller...just passing along. Cheers and Merry Christmas to all

https://annapolis.craigslist.org/hvo/5353757164.htr

Post ID: 5353757164

I might be interested but could not get the link to work. A moving van would look just right behind my single axle F.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Try this

https://annapolis.craigslist.org/hvo/5353757164.html

I have had a lot of spam emails from Craig's List. I have tightened our spam filter to the point where it is easy to catch emails that are not spam. Please include your name and phone number in the email. This way it will not get spammed. If you do not include your name and phone number, odds are it will be spammed and I will never see your email. If you prefer not to call, please try to make your email a little more detailed so it will not get spammed. If you do not hear from me within a couple days you may want to call me and make sure that I received your email.
This is a Vintage Mayflower fifth wheel trailer. This trailer is 35'ft long, 8'ft wide and 10'ft high. It has solid oak floors which are in good shape, connector pin which is solid and in good shape, the tires hold air, clean inside, and the doors work properly.This trailer overall is in decent shape and good for using as storage.There are some exterior rust but its not too bad. We bought this from a buyout so there is no title. We can give you a bill of sale for it. If you buy this trailer it is your responsibility to move it. Please check this item over carefully as it is being sold as-is. If you have any questions please email or call Steve at 302-222-4302 and use reference number 46.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post-10018-0-24044300-1450969714_thumb.jpost-10018-0-98826500-1450969714_thumb.jpost-10018-0-79312800-1450969715_thumb.jpost-10018-0-77006000-1450969716_thumb.jpost-10018-0-72351400-1450969717_thumb.j

• Like 2

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

My sentiments exactly. This trailer has a great vintage shape to it and the Mayflower colors are awesome. Someone could give it a good cleaning, do some maintenance on the axles and brakes, touch up the paint a bit and it would be a great accessory to a vintage Mack. Growing up in a military family, I remember these trailers pulling up to our house on numerous occasions and getting us packed out for our next family move. If my truck was not in pieces while I slowly put it back together, I might think about calling that fella myself. My truck is a "Tandem" and probably would not fit under that trailer. Someone needs to buy that thing and bring it to Macungie.