MACK Brush truck in Delaware

41chevy

Sargent Schultz is involved now???

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I am wondering if that shop goofed the job up for the previous owner and that is why he refused to pay them.

Like all of these things there is always more to the story than any of us will no about it will be interesting to see if anyone can find it on ebay or craigs list

Paul

I am wondering if that shop goofed the job up for the previous owner and that is why he refused to pay them.

Anythings possible. Big ideas and no concept of whats involved on both sides seems to be the norm on most of those type of projects.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Sounds like a time to calm down and let the things to cool off (wonder where I got so many figures of speech from??).

Sorry to hear but I have no doubt you're full of extra truck getting advantures.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I've set Ebay to sent a notification when any MACK Project, parts or complete unit is listed.

Not upset about it in general, just that it was a fairly rare unit and pretty complete. It seems that people either cut up fairly rare or odd vehicles for projects that never get finished or they try to resell them for to much money and when they don't sell either let them lay and rot or scrap them. Like hot rodding an AC or AB MACK.

I'll make a little brush unit for my property in VA with a polypropylene tank and gas powered water pump and a pair 1 inch hoses on a trailer. Tow it with my Gator or my Ferguson it needed. Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE