...and yet they won't sell ANYTHING with a "Confederate Flag" on it...

RowdyRebel

...read this article the other day and it pissed me off: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/11/walmart-to-melt-class-rings-bearing-confederate-flag-rather-than-complete/...of course if you remember not too long ago, Walmart refused to sell a cakke with the Confederate Flag on it too, but was perfectly happy to decorate one with the ISIS flag. So today I'm at Walmart, and saw this book. Apparently Hitler books emblazoned with the swastika are OK, too...

post-1673-0-09707400-1436748370_thumb.jp

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I'm not offended by the sale of the Nazi book. I'm offended by the fact that speech is being selectively censored. In order to claim a freedom of speech, we need to vehemently defend the right of people we DON'T agree with to express their opinions...because when WE have something to say, somebody else is probably not going to agree with our thoughts. If we try to silence our opposition, we don't have a leg to stand on when our opposition tries to silence us. So no, I don't give a flying fornication about the Hitler book or the Nazi flag on the cover. I'm not even all that upset about the ISIS flag being put on a cake. What pisses me off is the fact that the ISIS flag was made the day after they refused to make a Confederate flag cake, and the Nazi book is still being sold while you can no longer buy Dukes of Hazzard toys or books about the Confederacy. Hell, I should've looked in the movie aisle...see if you can still buy "Glory"...or "North and South"...or any other War of Northern Aggression based movies. ( I wholeheartedly agree with the first parts of your post) I just can`t stand the holier than thou pc attitudes wm sc abc and all the other pc pukes that have jumped on this recent wagon and will be the first to fall off as soon as the wind changes

And not one of the "PC" people know what the war was about.

Guess the American Indians, the Tibetan Buddhists, Shinto Japanese. the Hindi's, the town named Swastika in Clinton County N.Y. (since 1913) or the Canadian town named Swastika near Kirkland Lake Ontario.

Lets not forget the families of the 8000 Negro freemen who fought on the side of the C.S.A. From the state of Virginia (artillery) Louisiana Home Guards,Tennesee and Texas. Combat troops not support or servants. Or the 100 something who are members of Sons of the Confederacy.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I spend less than 20.00 a year at walmart and thats only because they just happen to be the only place available at the time.

Same here. I will drive miles past my local one just so I won't ever be seen in that place. LOL I live in a bigger city where I have a few options for shopping. Some small towns wall Matt is all you have....

This picture has been all over facebook lately. Somebody photo-chopped a horse mounting the female on one of them. I didn't do it, but I would have if i'd thought of it first, and I probably would have used a donkey instead of a horse.

post-1374-0-76153400-1436874847.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.