Bad day for John Deere 624H

Baxter

Sorry to hear that. What did the parents have to say about it? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A friend of mine had his excavator sitting at his dirt pit over the weekend a few years ago. He had the key hidden but some trespassing kids found it and managed to get it cranked. Apparently the stuck the boom and stick as far out as it would go, and would swing it full speed into the face of the pit, until the boom broke completely in two. Then, one of the little jerks fell and twisted his ankle, and the parents sued my buddy! Talk about wanting to murder somebody...

• Like 2

Jake

The work of idle hands. They need some long rows of beans to weed and a few hundred bales of hay to collect and get into the bard every day by hand. Cows to feed, water and milk, sh!t to shovel maybe a barn to paint in the late afternoon. Life is too easy and they don't learn to respect or appreciate anything when they don't have to work for anything they have.

I sat in church last Sunday with my father and daughter. A family of five was a few rows back. The middle kid was about 2-3 years old. He talked and banged on things for the ENTIRE mass. Mom and dad kept asking him to be quite. My daughter leaned over and said, "you could fix that, couldn't you Dad"? I nodded and smiled as she gets it. My father said after that the one in control in that family certainly wasn't one of the adults. Shameful. My mother would have killed us before we had done 30 seconds of that act. I guess they won't have adamaged spirit or any such nonsense as that. There are no consequences for anything these days. Consequences apparently hurt the kids feelings.

Ughhhh...Sorry to see your loader all bashed in like that. Rest asured that it is somehow your fault. Maybe the little turds will learn a lesson, maybe not. I guess we can hope thier parents can start to parent...better late than never.

• Like 1

Seen it here on the island countless times. Parents are upset not for what the kids did, but for the inconvenience it's causing them. Crocodile tears. Guarantee the "fathers" came home and after telling the kids don't worry about it, called the lawyers about the attractive nuisance you have. Kids are not taught right from wrong but caught and not caught.

This was my families original, 40 thousand mile, never titled REO tater truck. It was clean and complete with no rust or damage. Two "adults" with deer licenses and their pre teen kids from the city shot it up because they were bored. Sheriff could do nothing but issue a ticket for discharging a weapon to close to the highway, told me that it was a civil matter and sue them because the fields were not "Posted". When I suggested he write me the same ticket after I put a few holes in their BMW, he suggested they should give me some money for the damages. Got Sh#t. Got a letter of intent from their lawyer about my Attractive Nuisance REO being the "root" cause of their actions. Cost more to fight them and there it sits. . . junk. For the "hunters" their kids got a lesson that do what you want, your lawyer can threaten, buy or bribe your way out of it.

Hope you fair better. Paul

reo2.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hope you Nail their balls to the wall & Make an example out of them !!

As many know here I was raised in the excavation business & on the farm . & made a decent living doing so till pop passed in 05'

When i was growing up i didnt have time to play around much as i was either on the job with my grandfather & great uncle , their buddies they sub contracted for & their crews or on the farm in a soybean or hay field or the pasture .

It made me a whole hell of lot better person than some of these hoodlum Thug Rat Kids now day .

I Can tell some stories about folks my age (as kids @ the time) One story : About 25 years ago Some kids That lived in subdivisions near clearing jobs Pop & his buddy he sub contracted for were doing . Kids Were Spoiled ass brats from the 1 of the Rich suburbs of Memphis,TN ( Collierville,TN) That Poured Sand down the 50 Gallon fuel tank of a Burner (Air Curtain Destructor/ACD) & Locked the engine smooth up . We actually got lucky as one of operators seen the kids who done it running away (After he cranked the engine& it started locking up ) .Also seen their Dad light their Asses up with a Elm tree Switch ...lol . Mom & Dad didnt like the fact the judge told them they had to pay for a brand New 353 Detroit to be installed on the burner . (yes this went to court) Meanwhile thank God Mr Bill had a 2nd ACD .

Also had 2 Dual Tires on a 1066 Black Stripe IH Farm tractor Stabbed along with the tires on a 8 Yard Reynolds dirt pan on a Lake job In Germantown TN (Another of the well to do suburbs of Memphis ) That was around 20 years ago .

We couldnt prove that one but think kids from a nearby subdivision done that one too .

I Bet Any Spoiled ass rich brats couldn't hang an hour in a Open Hay field Throwing Square Bales & make an honest days wage if their life depended on it .

:mack1:

• Like 2

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: