1986 RS 688 LST Valueliner

jakebrake86

I've decided to go a different route and sell my Valueliner. 4 valve 350, T2090 Mack 9 speed, 4.17 Mack rears on Neway air ride. Factory 36" Able Body sleeper. Lots of new parts. I did a lot of work on the interior. Currently has a wet kit. Asking $12,000 with the wet kit, $11,000 without. I'll post some recent pics as soon as I get home in the daylight in the next few days. Thanks for looking! 870 995 3498

Jake

I think the valueliner badge had several variation's, the one i used to drive looked like a R with a diffrent hood and front fenders and grill with superliner style fuel tanks. Ive been told they were a lighter truck with aluminum crossmembers and other light weight options, but i dont remember the one i drove having them. i can tell you a value liner hood is one tuff hood i seen a valueliner rearend a pup trailer and smash the crap out of the cab and not even do 200.00 bucks damage to the hood! the valueliner hood was reinforced with hard wood inserts in the fiberglass.

I don't see a heater/AC box ?? nice looking truck

Correct. The Evans style factory a/c unit was pretty butchered up so I bought a NOS Kysor unit like they put in glider kits in the 80's. It's sitting in the sleeper. Haven't had time to install it yet. It goes with the truck.

Jake

• 1 month later...