No Clue Joe- Milk Carton?

1958 F.W.D.

I talked to clujo Wednesday or Thursday. He had stops in Boulder and Pueblo, Co, then Utah I think, then he was off to the great northwest. He runs almost as hard as Vision386 and Greendash.

He checks in here pretty regularly, but he said his phone wouldn't let him comment or reply for some reason.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I talked to clujo Wednesday or Thursday. He had stops in Boulder and Pueblo, Co, then Utah I think, then he was off to the great northwest. He runs almost as hard as Vision386 and Greendash.

He checks in here pretty regularly, but he said his phone wouldn't let him comment or reply for some reason.

Tell him Barry fixed the site he can probably use it now.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

OD if you talk to him again tell him the BMT Truckstop in Hellertown, Pa. is reporting his credit card as "NFG" and "Revoke Immediately" to the credit card companies.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I really figured he go sick at the FWD (Food With Drool) Cafe and Oil Change Emporium

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

LOL, I work bankers hours compared to NoStopJoe66. Just hearing a recap of a typical week of his usually leaves me feeling like I need a power nap.

Jim

The Prodigal son has been heard from. Clueless....errr ahhh I mean No Clue Joe texted me earlier today to say that he has not fallen off the edge of the universe.

Bet he drove pretty closer to the edge though. :notworthy:

P.T.CHESHIRE

He called me a while ago, said he was on the way to Washington. He asked me if BMT was working today, he couldn't get on at all. I told him I wasn't having any problems here.

When I told him his Hellertown credit card was NFG he said "what?..you're breaking up, I cain't hear you-"...then I lost him.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Guys,

Other than issues with IE11 I do not have any problems using my portable HP computer. As I previously stated, phones are for talking, computers for email, forums, etc., and cameras are for pictures. :banana:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Good to see you check in Bud! I haven't dropped off the edge yet either,just balls to the wall with stops! and here I thought people were broke? if so,who's buying all this damn furniture?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! truck safe my friend!....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.