ATCA Annual Show in Macungie

fxfymn

I'm arriving Friday morning. I think Sandy and I are meeting her childhood friend for dinner that night. She now lives in Easton. Subject to change of course. The Flatbed is 80% now. Good enough for the show. Just need to final buff the paint and polish the bed rails. Last thing to do it road test it. Woohoo!

Anyone staying at the Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville? I would like to bum rides:

1. from the show grounds on Thursday afternoon to the hotel

2. hotel to and from the Nunnery on Thursday evening

3. hotel to and from the show on Friday

4. hotel to the show on Saturday

Otherwise I will need to use the goof cart, bicycle, or MH

Randy - are you planning another gathering at the Fogelsville Hotel on Saturday evening?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Ken- Charlie Johnson, one of the Sterling guys usually throws that together. Won't know until Fri or Sat, however it usually happens. Usually what I do is run the FWD home, jump in the shower and then come back out. I can pick you up if I do that.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Anyone staying at the Hawthorne Suites in Fogelsville? I would like to bum rides:

1. from the show grounds on Thursday afternoon to the hotel

2. hotel to and from the Nunnery on Thursday evening

3. hotel to and from the show on Friday

4. hotel to the show on Saturday

Otherwise I will need to use the goof cart, bicycle, or MH

Randy - are you planning another gathering at the Fogelsville Hotel on Saturday evening?

Suzue and I are staying at the comfort Suites, don't know how far they are apart, but we can get you there and back, no problem, I will PM phone number
  • Like 1

fxfymn, are you having a pit stop at your trailer this year [ coffee ,beer ,water ,cookee's, treat's if so I would like to help and or bring stuff. If not I will host at my trailer [ right next to Friday night cook out if there is anybody that wants it . Angelo P.S. Randy can come to !

I had not planned on doing that, but I can. DCR (Denny), usually did that, but I'm not sure he is coming this year.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

OK my wife will make a few trays of goodies and we can talk at the show. I will be down on Wed night or early Thursday now that I got all the time and no engine to drive to a fire . Angelo

When are we doing it? I can bring some goodies as well.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Hey Guys! Sorry for being kinda absent here lately, we have been really busy in real life so our online life has suffered. But Jumper And Son will definitely be in attendance at Macungie this year! We will bringing the bus again and actually be bringing the camping trailer this year. However I lost the phone number to call to make reservations in the camping area. Doug, do you have that information?? I wanna make sure we have a spot when we get there. Thanks! We can't wait to catch up with everybody there! :banana:

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

How about 1030 or 11 am this way it limits it to one hour or so then walk over for 12 noon photo. Give's a few hour's in the morning and no lost time for afternoon. Just an idea ?

Works for me.

Friday and Saturday, Sunny and temps in the mid to upper 80's and high humidity as usual.

:banana:

Now there is discussion of this tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico coming north up across Texas and then turning eastbound and affecting the mid-atlantic region just in time for the weekend....with "upwards of several inches of rain."

"Mudcungie 2015?"

GENTLEMEN, AND DOUG MANEY: I will not be able to make it to ogle at the boobs support the nuns in training on Thursday night. My Aunt, who I have not seen in 2+ years will be in town, and I will more than likely not see her again for another 2 years, unfortunately Thursday night is the only night I could make it happen. Please squeeze a butt say hello to the ladies for me. Tell them "Uncle Yardo" sends his love.

• Like 2

GENTLEMEN, AND DOUG MANEY: I will not be able to make it to ogle at the boobs support the nuns in training on Thursday night. My Aunt, who I have not seen in 2+ years will be in town, and I will more than likely not see her again for another 2 years, unfortunately Thursday night is the only night I could make it happen. Please squeeze a butt say hello to the ladies for me. Tell them "Uncle Yardo" sends his love.

Randy, sorry to hear you will not make the annual pilgramage to the Nunnery. It will be a tough job butt we can "handle" them it.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"