questions about an older trixale lowboy trailer

comming along well! i would like to find a decent pentle pull tri axle for the super mut so i can move my dozer but the damn things seem to sell for almost new no matter how sad they are. after seeing what you are doing it gives me a idea to get an older 5th wheel trailer and just cut one down to do what i need one to do.

I like what I'm seeing. Everything is very clean and tidy.

I did my breakes and bearings at the start of the year. My drums were good, but everything including hubs were replaced.

I notice that you have 3 tapered leaf set up. Is that common over there? does it ride well?

I like what I'm seeing. Everything is very clean and tidy.

I did my breakes and bearings at the start of the year. My drums were good, but everything including hubs were replaced.

I notice that you have 3 tapered leaf set up. Is that common over there? does it ride well?

Pretty standard 25 years ago now everything is mostly air ride. I have not had a load on it so not for sure how it will ride but based on my past experiences with spring set up depends on what you drive for a truck and how much you have on. The trailer is pretty heavy I think so I am sure it will ride okay. Did not bounce on the drag home over 150 miles, I did slow down for the rail road tracks, or into KC and back from the trailer repair shop

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Well, a portable pop up gazebo would be good for when you take something to a show and want to get out of the sun. The neck of the trailer has some height so you could look around easily.

Unlimited possibilities!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.