B Model still on the job

Talked with the owner but didn't get to see the truck.He had it out on a jobsite.Will have it back in the yard in a few days,and he says he will let me know so I can see it for myself.Owner tells me that the cab is in very good condition and it runs great still has the orignal 673 in it with a quad.transmission.He is looking to get it inspected so he can keep it on the road.I mention that if he puts antique tags on her he'ld have to have it inspected.In his line of work I wouldn't worry about being stopped by the DOT.even if he did he would only be hauling his own stuff which by Penndot spec is allowed.I am interested in this truck cause it may well be one of our old B's.Will have to more checking.Will take pictures when I go and see it.

• Like 2

Talked with the owner but didn't get to see the truck.He had it out on a jobsite.Will have it back in the yard in a few days,and he says he will let me know so I can see it for myself.Owner tells me that the cab is in very good condition and it runs great still has the orignal 673 in it with a quad.transmission.He is looking to get it inspected so he can keep it on the road.I mention that if he puts antique tags on her he'ld have to have it inspected.In his line of work I wouldn't worry about being stopped by the DOT.even if he did he would only be hauling his own stuff which by Penndot spec is allowed.I am interested in this truck cause it may well be one of our old B's.Will have to more checking.Will take pictures when I go and see it.

You missed it because it was out on a job. :twothumbsup:

• Like 2

Jim