Hey y'all!

Eastcoastdiesel

Mine was pretty good- I went to Cumberland, my brother had a stew today for his birthday. I saw ma and them, brothers, sister, nieces, and the stew wasn't too bad- I had three bowls of it, plus sweet potato pie my mother made. On the way home we saw a big black bear and three small bears cross the road in front of us. I was yelling "bear- get the camera!" and pointing at them, but my cameraman/assistant was so tardy getting her camera out they had disappeared into the woods by the time she finally did.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

worked on exhaust system for about an hour to realize-I just need a new clamp

Then crawled thru the dirt and crap to grease chassis, check fluids and stuff.

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Did you have the right specs for checking the lash on the muffler bearing?

Have one of the titanium muffler clamp hammers to install it?

Cleaned and took all my things out of my 1941 Chevy rag top. We took it for the last ride as it's owners. On Wednesday I deliver it to her new owner in Connecticut. Had it 29 years time to let someone else get good memories from it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I spent the day doing honeydews. First took the dishwarsher apart and cleaned the filters and ejection pit and pump. Then reassembled it all, ran it twice with a bleach charge and she's as good as new. Then I took out the window air conditioners, blew them out with the air gun and put them away. (my back!) Then cleaned up in the kitchen, loaded a load of dishes into the newly refreshed dishwarsher (which has been broke the last 3 days) and ran them. After I started the warsher I prepped the shicken and marinated it for din din tonight.

Oh by the way I was taking care of all four kids while this was going on..........

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Took my '67 Wisconsin "Fastback" tilt-top trailer to the sandblaster for blasting and repaint. Washed the BCR and put it away for winter in a buddy's shop. Had a few barley pops and talked about the "good old days"!.................. priceless!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I spent the day doing honeydews. First took the dishwarsher apart and cleaned the filters and ejection pit and pump. Then reassembled it all, ran it twice with a bleach charge and she's as good as new. Then I took out the window air conditioners, blew them out with the air gun and put them away. (my back!) Then cleaned up in the kitchen, loaded a load of dishes into the newly refreshed dishwarsher (which has been broke the last 3 days) and ran them. After I started the warsher I prepped the shicken and marinated it for din din tonight.

Oh by the way I was taking care of all four kids while this was going on..........

And all while you snow blower and the FWD giggled at ya in the garage.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hmmm, Saturday? I spend the first half in a meeting for the big truck show in Ashland(i'm on the committee). Left house at 8, got to Bills at 9, got to Ashland at 10. Meeting til 1. Got back to Bills at 2. Got to buddy's work at 2:30. We went to Alliance so he could buy a car. Finally back home at near 6pm. Then met him for dinner at 7, home just after 8pm. 12 hours gone!!

Sunday I was suppose to do truck club auction, but I got so much NOTHING done on Saturday I spend the day doing chores/shopping and such.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"