Pictures of the Week

other dog

The tour was educational and entertaining, as always!

What time will the chicken be ready?

Hmmmm...2 o'clock now...'course I ain't started yet...uh...about 5'ish i'd say- yeah, come on over around 5, i'll fix you up. We'll eat some chicken, drink a few cold ones, and tell some stories- and they'll all be true of course.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The Summersville Goat AND a chrome stack on a grill........Now I've seen everything and can die a content person.

Great! now I don't have to post any more pitures of Winfall wimmen!..oh...or should I say "sorry-such a shame"...i'm confused- but wait, maybe i'll see something new and better next week!

Epilog- they always had the epilog at the end of "The FBI"....you know, the TV show...so, nobody else is old enough to remember "The FBI"?..Efrem Zimbalist Jr?

well, never mind then- here's a full report on the performance of the new grill.

What we have here is boneless/skinless chicken breastesess and thighs. Which sorta-kinda pissed me off in the first place. I wanted a whole cut-up chicken with both skin and bones intact to test it on! Now you can't find a whole chicken around here except at Food Lion or Long Mountain Grocery, but I was at the Wal Mart store!

Nice expanded metal grill marks,eh?

This is after it was turned again and barbecue sauce applied- note how the charcoal is in the center and the chicken is around the perimeter. I did not want to burn it because i've never had a dignitary like j hancock over before,and I was very nervous.

The charcoal is getting low now, so I turned it over again and moved it over the hot spot and glopped more sauce on it.

I put some charcoal in the fire box before I even started cooking just to see how it would do, and it was still burning when the chicken was done at 5:pm, right on time, so it might be a good smoker.

So far so good with the grill, I sampled the chicken and it was completely done and very delicious- can't have any under cooked chicken- so I wrapped it in tin foil, just like my hat's made of, and left it on the grill so it will still be warm when j hancock gets here...

Geez, I said 5'ish,.. now it's 6'ish...he's running late...too bad, i'm gonna partake of this chicken without him.

• Like 2

Come to find out, the FAA has grounded me due to my "known associates

Wait.....First gearhead....and now YOU? I might be being a bit paranoid here but I think this could be a conspeeracy!!! Hatcity pass the Reynolds please.........

And "glopped"- is that a technical term?

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I'm beginning to regret posing for the BMT "family" pictures. The FBI, FAA, and TSA likely have our mugs on their bulletin boards. It was probably gearhead trying to land on the PA green stamp that alerted the authorities to our activities. :tease:

BTW, glopped is past tense for "glop".

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I'm beginning to regret posing for the BMT "family" pictures. The FBI, FAA, and TSA likely have our mugs on their bulletin boards. It was probably gearhead trying to land on the PA green stamp that alerted the authorities to our activities. :tease:

BTW, glopped is past tense for "glop".

oops, wrong picture...

Yes, you are absolutely correct in your...what was the question again?

Some nice skyline pics. The corn on the Cobb you freeze do you thaw it or just throw it on the grill or pot?

I just take it out of the freezer in the morning and either boil it or grill it that evening, it'll be mostly or completely thawed by the time I cook it, but you could probably cook it from frozen on the grill or in the pot, probably just take a little longer to cook it on the grill. Or maybe a lot longer.

The driving instructor might accidentally put it in gear and upshift several times if she's not careful.

I remember the epilogue, but I thought it was at the end of "The Streets Of San Francisco". Either way, that's the only time that word was used back then.

Jim

I think if I contract EBOLA I can fly ,but that's the only way I think!!!!!!!!!!

One would think that they would have bigger fish to fry, but noooooooooooooooo!

At least you won't have to worry about the DHS. They're busy keeping us safe from domestic terrorists.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/royals-panties-confiscated-kansas-city-lingerie-shop-homeland-security-article-1.1985501

• Like 1

Jim