lawn tractor

carlotpilot

There was a guy riding around Macungie the past few years with something similar. I believe it is called a Jitterbug (cut down Ford model A?).

I will stick with my 1966 John Deere 110H garden tractor. Been thinking of loading it in the trailer and taking it to truck shows.

post-3289-0-11360700-1412940202_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

There was a guy riding around Macungie the past few years with something similar. I believe it is called a Jitterbug (cut down Ford model A?).

I will stick with my 1966 John Deere 110H garden tractor. Been thinking of loading it in the trailer and taking it to truck shows.

It was Will Stoner on his doodlebug, although he may have been doing the Jitterbug while talking on a Jitterbug. HeHe...

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Mike,

I still have the JD110H that I bought new in 1966. It is disassembled and I plan to restore it. The 110H pictured is all original and I bought it (around 2000) from the owner who lived near Roanoke, VA. The 80 dump cart is also original and it came from IL. I own four (4) 80 dump carts...all original.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...