Barry

B-model Curved Sun Visors

Would anyone be interested in the curved style visors? The come from Australia and we are working on a deal to import some. They are steel with a polished stainless lip and can be painted to match your cab color. Price is not set yet. If you are interested, post your comments here...

My 'B' (I call her "Aunt Bea") might look good with one. Paint is still down the road a bit, but it would be good to squirt the whole thing at the same time.

Let us know Barry,

Packer

I'm thinkin it would be pretty cool to have it in all stainless? Something you could polish up? The paint part is ok, but shiny is good too.

I guess I could paint it silver?

I'll check, I may be able to get stainless or polished aluminum...I'll keep you posted.

Stainless would be GREAT, aluminum would be good.

Painting is such a pain, but what is a guy to do?

Packer

staneless sounds good but I just bought a Lund visior last year because I could only find the metal ones from AU..and it would have been 3x the price to have it shipped here :o

oh well would those fit a R model? I have seen some R models with metal visors as well???

Trent

I'd buy one if the price was even close to the fiberglass ones. I'd prefer all shiny, but would buy one and paint to match if the quality was OK.

I bought one of these for my B about 18 months ago. Have not mounted it to the truck yet as that'll be one of the last things I do. However, it is a good piece of metal, well made and solid. Glad an Australian part can help you guys out, especially after all the help we get from up there!

Cheers

Andy :mack1:

:bulldog1: i might be interested, it depends on how much they will cost, i thought about making one, stainless is nice, but hard to work with. i think painted would look more like it would fit in the vintage John Deeres and Macks it doesn,t get any better

Stay tuned...I will post a price as soon as my Aus contact gets the shipping quote. I hope it is resonable, we will get 3-5 in one box to cut down on the freight charge.

Not yet, Larry...waiting on my Aus contact to get a good freight quote...

Should have a prices soon! :thumb:

Not a problem....just thought I'd ask since the R model visor was brought up and this thread was falling off.

hey barry id be interested in one of those my self :D

later & yall have a goodone

Bulldog

Berry,

Any luck on these yet?

I picked up a fiberglass from you but S.S. is still the way to go.

Packer

Berry,

Any luck on these yet?

Packer

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Packer;

Whaddya think-could we make those fit our E models? Probably be easier to just build 'em from scratch...

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

Berry,

Any luck on these yet?

Packer

No luck yet, sir...freight from Aus is a killer. Still working on it though.

hi,

Has there ever been one made for the L cab?

Thanks.

Steve

I got one for a R model in stainless... can have brand new one if you want! heard that it makes the cab cracks on R... but don't know if it's true..

Would anyone be interested in the curved style visors? The come from Australia and we are working on a deal to import some. They are steel with a polished stainless lip and can be painted to match your cab color. Price is not set yet. If you are interested, post your comments here...

Barry i talked to a guy today about making polished stainless steel visors for B models, drove my truck over to the place so he could look at it, as soon as he can get it in for a pattern he will call me. i told him there might be a few guys intersted i will let you know when i found out . Ron

Stainless would look great on my project "B" I would definatley be interested as well

Dave