B-model Curved Sun Visors

Would anyone be interested in the curved style visors? The come from Australia and we are working on a deal to import some. They are steel with a polished stainless lip and can be painted to match your cab color. Price is not set yet. If you are interested, post your comments here...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought one of these for my B about 18 months ago. Have not mounted it to the truck yet as that'll be one of the last things I do. However, it is a good piece of metal, well made and solid. Glad an Australian part can help you guys out, especially after all the help we get from up there!

Cheers

Andy :mack1:

Whatever rubs your buddah.

The Mack E Model Registry - 103 entries
The Mack A Model Registry - 14 entries

Stay tuned...I will post a price as soon as my Aus contact gets the shipping quote. I hope it is resonable, we will get 3-5 in one box to cut down on the freight charge.

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Berry,

Any luck on these yet?

I picked up a fiberglass from you but S.S. is still the way to go.

Packer

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Packer;

Whaddya think-could we make those fit our E models? Probably be easier to just build 'em from scratch...

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Berry,

Any luck on these yet?

I picked up a fiberglass from you but S.S. is still the way to go.

Packer

No luck yet, sir...freight from Aus is a killer. Still working on it though.

bmodel_logo.png

• 3 months later...
Would anyone be interested in the curved style visors? The come from Australia and we are working on a deal to import some. They are steel with a polished stainless lip and can be painted to match your cab color. Price is not set yet. If you are interested, post your comments here...

Barry i talked to a guy today about making polished stainless steel visors for B models, drove my truck over to the place so he could look at it, as soon as he can get it in for a pattern he will call me. i told him there might be a few guys intersted i will let you know when i found out . Ron