What Year Were The TRDL/TRXL 107/1070 Transmissions Introduced?

I was at work last night driving a Mack, listening to Fleetwood Mac, eating a Big Mac, and thinking of ways to reinvent Mac & Cheese, when for some unknown reason my thoughts turned to Mack trucks.

I think I got the model numbers right. I was wondering when the 10 &12 speed Maxitorques were first offered. I was thinking mid 70's but the ENDT866 had already been out for a few years. Were these trannies available then or was there another model to put behind the big 375hp Thermodyne?

Jim

Had that series came into production to take place of older ones TR67/72?

If we have any general info on that kind of trannies in wiki section or any other place it's too appreciated to point me to.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I was at work last night driving a Mack, listening to Fleetwood Mac, eating a Big Mac, and thinking of ways to reinvent Mac & Cheese, when for some unknown reason my thoughts turned to Mack trucks.

I think I got the model numbers right. I was wondering when the 10 &12 speed Maxitorques were first offered. I was thinking mid 70's but the ENDT866 had already been out for a few years. Were these trannies available then or was there another model to put behind the big 375hp Thermodyne?

Multi tasking was we?

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Thanks for the replies. I've never seen one in any of the steel dash model years.

Yeah, but I was doing it safely. I had the cruise control set so there was no need to watch the road or hold the steering wheel.

I don't blame you...lol...hopefully you had some time to update your facebook status
  • Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

• 3 weeks later...