Hello All!

Duramax13

Hello All. Thanks for letting me into this great group.

I am looking for a B61 For my father, my daughter, and I to enjoy. WE are looking for something road worthy but not a high dollar show piece. We just want my Dad to re-live the "Days of Old" and teach my daughter the art of the two stick shuffle. We are in Maine but will travel for a roadworthy gem. Paint is not as important as running gear condition.

Thanks for all your help in locating the truck my daughter will drive to prom and her wedding, some day.

You should try to get to the ATHS Annual Father's Day Weekend Truck Show in Macungie, Pa. 600+ trucks and always with some for sale. You can even meet quite a few of the usual gang of idiots guys that hang out on here- we always meet up and do a group photo.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Thanks everyone. Sounds like a trip to PA is in order. I'll look it up.

We were just at spring Carlisle and visited the Mack museum, so another road trip in the Duramax sounds good.

You were 10 minutes from my house when you were at the Mack Museum!!!

If you go to the Macungie Truck Show, Mack Trucks runs buses from the show over to the Macungie Assembly Plant where you can do a self-paced walking tour of the assembly line, which is about 1.25 mile long total.

If you need any help with local lodging suggestions, hit me up.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS