received my info packet from the mack museum today

So after having my truck for 2 years and almost selling it but changed my mind I finally emailed the mack museum for the paper work on my truck. I was ordered by Paul M Wagner, Inc with a order of 2 trucks b81sx 2642 and 2643, 43 being mine. I was curious if anyone new of this guy or company and if there was any pictures floating around of the 2 trucks both were ordered as dumps with 14ft bodies. Both were also red. Both trucks were to be delivered to the Boston branch of mack I'm guessing by the order foram.

Love reading those when they come in. How true to the build sheet is the old girl still? Any surprises?

well I noticed my trucks front end seems to sit higher then others I sas and there was a note on the one page that the customer wanted heavier springs and that they wanted a certain type of power steering witch is not on the truck now. The only disappointment was someone put 22 inch hubs on the back.