I'm looking for a pair of decent doors, would like two sets of the tank running boards (L&R), maybe with the straps.

Might be interested in a good T2090 but not shure I'll be able to pay a real price.

Need stuff shipped to NJ some way.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I would be interested in some interior parts and exhaust bracket if available.

My E-6 needs a cam , so also maybe looking for a good engine. I'm not to far from you,(Scranton area) Let me know. Jeff cell # five seven zero- 8401755

I'm looking for a pair of decent doors, would like two sets of the tank running boards (L&R), maybe with the straps.

Might be interested in a good T2090 but not shure I'll be able to pay a real price.

Need stuff shipped to NJ some way.

No doors (they go with the cab) no usable tank steps, $600.00 for the trans

I would be interested in the exhaust brackets that bolts to the frame with out the muffler. Ron

I have 1 set of muffler brackets, make a reasonable offer.

I need a good 95 gal fuel tank! Looks like that is what's on the blue one...also, I need a set of budd style hubs.drums...could work a deal to trade my daytons so you are not left with rears with no hubs!

All tanks are 120 gallon, would like to sell rears as they are, if the buyer doesn't care about hubs, then I will trade you.

• Like 1

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I would be interested in some interior parts and exhaust bracket if available.

My E-6 needs a cam , so also maybe looking for a good engine. I'm not to far from you,(Scranton area) Let me know. Jeff cell # five seven zero- 8401755

I don't want to brake up the cab, easier to sell complete. b61mack was first on the muffler brackets, if he doesn't want them, you can make me an offer. I will call you on the motor.

It's still available, $600.00. As long as your not in a hurry, I have to get the V-8 Truck broken down into smaller pieces before I can get the other truck in the shop. Would like the sell the E-6,4 valve motor while I can still run it in the truck so the buyer can here it run.

I'd like the visor off the red truck if your interested in taking it off. Not sure what shipping would cost but if you have PayPal I could pay you thru that

Sorry, I'm keeping the visor for the blue truck.

I think $600 for the 9 speed is fair.

As for me I haven't resolved yet to keep my truck with T2090 wich is original or swap to T2070 7 speed.

It's not a question of the day so I pass the 9 speed now.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 4 weeks later...
post-147-0-23947500-1400365208_thumb.jpgI got the frame all ready for shipment. Free shipping to the highest bidder, no charge for the pallet. I numbered all the pieces for easy installation.

Hmmm, I think id take any of those pallets if they were coming available, did you write instructions for the pallet of frame? You know like Lego instructions for a real truck, that could be fun.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"