Yardo and Yarnall

Joe Ditchkus

Nice! Mine should get here in a few days. Great news guys. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Tom Thanks for posting pictures. About the Charter Members I read somewhere about Shirley S. starting a new magazine about old trucks and I knew she had experience with Wheels of Time. I enjoy the magazine. The Fe-March 2014 Old Time Trucks is avaible $5.00 plus$3.00 Shipping. call 765-935-5301. Joe D.

Since it is your birthday and I didn't get you boob cake.

I was just fixin' to post that! I went and found it, I ordered several extra copies of it, and took a picture of that picture. I also noticed it was a Hayes on the cover, not a Pacific. I also got the magazine info in case anyone wanted to subscribe or order back issues.

This form has a different back issue order form, with the box for the 58FWD on it, in case you only want the 58FWD issue- that would be the February/March 2014 issue.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.