Model show in Jabekke, Belgium

Vladislav

Hello!

Very nice models! I especially like the first DM. I see you've been roaming through the central Europe again? Hope you didn't get any trouble with the Ukraine on your way. Thanks for sharing and have a nice day

Paweł

Hello!

Very nice models! I especially like the first DM. I see you've been roaming through the central Europe again? Hope you didn't get any trouble with the Ukraine on your way. Thanks for sharing and have a nice day

Paweł

Hi Pawel!

Yes, I put my foot around the center of Europe again. Although was shortened in time so went to Germany by plane and continued with the rented car.

Catched the perfect weather wich you enjoyed also I hope. Came back home yesterday and found snow and light freeze here.

Happily now troubles with Ukranian story yet although it makes me worry. Politics might force out course of life to be changed.

Hope you enjoyed the pics and woked slightly up your modelling activity now.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Is the Ford N-950, the resin cab from DAN Models in Ploiesti, Romania?
I bought one and the chassis kit, but never did anything with it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

MAN THEY'RE SWEET! NOW, SOMEONE (AUSSIES, PISS OFF OUT OF IT) TELL ME WHAT THE GREEN ONE IS? VLAD IF YOU KNOW AS YOU WERE THERE YOU'RE OUT ALSO. ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST IMPORTANT CARS IN MOTORSPORT, AN ICON! (AND VERY WELL DONE) :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

Those Bulldogs were shure built off the Monogram boxes although with a great amount of labour and love.

If you look well you may see the seat cushion on the crane is removed showing the springs in the cracked area.

Both 2 AC's were built by Czehian guy. He had 2 or 3 different extra ones, had the pics of them in his phone.

The cars on the bottom pics were really nice done with the most accuracy. Every little part was worked out really perfect.

The paint job was just at the top level.

:mack1:

Is the Ford N-950, the resin cab from DAN Models in Ploiesti, Romania?

I bought one and the chassis kit, but never did anything with it. Paul

I think you're right, Paul.

I saw the pics of pre-assembled not painted kit and too liked how clear it was done.

So when I found out that ready truck I fixed it in my camera.

MAN THEY'RE SWEET! NOW, SOMEONE (AUSSIES, PISS OFF OUT OF IT) TELL ME WHAT THE GREEN ONE IS? VLAD IF YOU KNOW AS YOU WERE THERE YOU'RE OUT ALSO. ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST IMPORTANT CARS IN MOTORSPORT, AN ICON! (AND VERY WELL DONE) :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

As for me I don't.

Just too liked how it was done.

Would be too interesting to learn the answer of your misterious question.

VLAD, I'M JUST A MODEL TRAGIC! ANYTHING IN MINIATURE WILL GET MY ATTENTION BUT THE MORE REALISTIC THE MORE I'LL LOOK AND THOSE MODELS ARE ALL WELL DONE. CAN YOU NAME ANY OF THEM? CHEERS MICK :whistling:

P.S. I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO BE ABLE TO AS NONE ARE FROM YOU'RE PART OF THE WORLD :D

I'll take a stab at it.

1969 Holden HT Monaro GTS 350 Coupe in Verdoro Green.

The same green that was very popular on the 1969 Pontiac GTO here in the USA.

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Absolutely fascinating. Those "weathered" trucks are spot on!! I marvel at that stuff. I just don't have the patience to do it.

That R model with the old Mercury sleeper is off the chart cool!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

VLAD, I'M JUST A MODEL TRAGIC! ANYTHING IN MINIATURE WILL GET MY ATTENTION BUT THE MORE REALISTIC THE MORE I'LL LOOK AND THOSE MODELS ARE ALL WELL DONE. CAN YOU NAME ANY OF THEM? CHEERS MICK :whistling:

P.S. I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO BE ABLE TO AS NONE ARE FROM YOU'RE PART OF THE WORLD :D

Mick, those all models were assembled off plastic kits of different producers. So they conein lots of hand work and were built as single exemplairs. Many were strongly modifyed using different optional custom parts or just scratch-builded stuff. For example if you look at the pic 2 from the top of the list there's DAF chassis with high detalization. The man who built it worked it out as the vehicle he drives every day by his job. The cab used the resin casted one from the Great Britain firm, the chassis components were of some plastic high-series models strongly modifyed though and the engine was almost scratch-built. He said on my question that he multiplied it by resin casting for his future projects.

So at all there's a lot of prducents of different plastic kits with nice-looking pictures on their covers although you need to add a great amount of time, labour and attention to get a really good rig on your shelf. It's also a kind of adventure anyway.

I'll take a stab at it.

1969 Holden HT Monaro GTS 350 Coupe in Verdoro Green.

The same green that was very popular on the 1969 Pontiac GTO here in the USA.

GO TO THE TOP OF THE CLASS MY FRIEND, SPOT ON! A GREAT VEHICLE ALL ROUND BUT SADLY NOT MUCH CHOP IN THE BRAKES! THEY WERE GOOD FOR ONE BIG STOP AND THAT WAS IT! BULLET PROOF DRIVE TRAIN I.E. 350 CHEV, SAGINAW 4SPD ETC