1980 RWS747 in Washington

1951 Mack LJ

Still looking to sell this 1980 Superliner. Had a couple craigslist lookers but no offers. I have sold off the 5th wheel and some of the tires. Has cummins 350 big cam BC3. 10 speed. The brake drums and shoes look very new. Even part of the stickers are on all the springs so I am guessing they have all been replaced some time. Just dropped the price to $3,250.

post-10749-0-32459400-1395034626_thumb.j

post-10749-0-84104400-1395034641_thumb.j

post-10749-0-15604400-1395034658_thumb.j

post-10749-0-82949000-1395034666_thumb.j

post-10749-0-59906100-1395034681_thumb.j

It looks like a good truck and a good price too even missing the tires and fifth wheel. I just got rid of my extra Superliner and you are too far for me otherwise it would be temping. I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics if you had any. Can't figure out why it's not selling at that price. Good luck and hopefully you find it a good home it looks too god to part out.

Complaints from Craigslisters so far....

No Jakes. Too old to drive in California. That thing has dinky rearends... I thought it was going to have 44k. It is missing the front portion of the headliner. There is no C.B.

Man, some people would bitch if you hung 'em with a new rope. That's a nice truck for the money, for sure. I'm sure you're tired of hearing this, but I'd take it off your hands if you were about 1,500 miles closer....

Jake

Yeah I was lowering the price because I wanted to get as much money put together as possible for a down payment on another house that has a few acres. Looks like I have enough so I am not going to part the superliner out now. Still interested in selling it. But if it doesn't move then I will just sit on it and do some more work to it.

• Like 1

You were asking about the truck and saying you wanted to buy it AFTER the OP said it's "no longer for sale".Who's the fool??? :whistling:

Agreed !!!! The man says it's no longer for sale that means it not for sale anymore! Leave the man alone!