Pictures of the Week

other dog

The U model is how I remember MACKs from being a kid riding with my uncle in his moving van, A MACK with the diesel power stripe on the trailer.

That TIT truck is a snack company, they sell corn tits, tater tits, cheese tits, wheat tits and such. Paul

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The most interesting question (for some of us) was that U-model or DM?

I like those snowy and sunny road shots (as usual), the beasts are cool. At least no less cooler than the goats on the hill.

And those B&W adds in the magasine - were they fresh or they'we just a history?

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

That thing is a Rhino ballast regulator that belongs to CSX, that's a Best Specialized truck it's sitting on. That's the stuff I work on at the RR, I've been talking to Best about doing some hauling for them in the TN area. Those regulators weight right at 50k.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That thing is a Rhino ballast regulator that belongs to CSX, that's a Best Specialized truck it's sitting on. That's the stuff I work on at the RR, I've been talking to Best about doing some hauling for them in the TN area. Those regulators weight right at 50k.

I saw CSX on it, and could tell it was heavy. He was slow getting up the hills but it didn't take him long to catch up when he got over the top.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Kinda sounds like they should open an all you can eat titty bar with all those tits!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Saw this trucking terminal across the river from the turnpike. Smith's Transfer used that terminal, several companies use it now I think, there's a couple of Pitt-Ohio trucks backed up to doors in the picture but they're kind of hard to see.

Pitt Ohio shared that building with Vitran until Central Transport closed it, immediately after the buyout. All of Pitt's doors are open and the rest of the building is currently vacant.

Jim