New York Macks 2

I was probaly right behind the ALAC Granite in a green T-800. We did a double for them yesterday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Northern Blvd and 11 hours today. I saw you guys working behind Wauldbaums . Lindleys DM is still a sharp looking truck . Not too many of them around still running everyday. I was told that was a glider

That was a glider built by Tony Capabaianco from Amityville

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

post-3242-0-75905500-1454794906_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-15982100-1454794923_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-23348800-1454794947_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

unfortunately all the Estes trucks I have seen around here lately have lost their cool colors and gone to 'garbage truck white' with just red wheels and a yellow stripe

Sadly, A lot of fleets have gone this way. You don't see a lot of colors or complex paint stripes. Estes good example, also look at Roadway, just plain dark blue. A lot of fleets don't plan on keeping their equipment long term, and plain colors make them easier to resell. Also innitial cost is a factor. A friend of mine drives for A Duie Pyle. A few years ago when they started buying Volvo tractors instead of Mack, they did away with their signature black fenders and go with solid orange now. The boss told him it costs $1,000 extra per tractor to get black fenders. That's a lot of scratch when you're buying 1000 units.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...