Pictures of the Week

other dog

Nice set of pictures Tom.I still see an old Kw like that once in awhile,nice sight.I dont think the pretty girl was selling burgers,just buns.I see a black KW like yours up my way from time to time with a R.C. Moore van trailer. I know it's not you 'cause I never see pics of my old Superliner in your weeks stuff. keep up the good work, Steve

You were 5 miles from my house when you were in moorestown

I took 295 up to exit 40 I think, it was rt. 38 anyway, went west to Church rd, made a right, then it was probably a couple miles down to Jet Pulverizers. I said "what do y'all do here, pulverize stuff?" and the man said "yep, pretty much whatever needs pulverizing, except hazardous material, we pulverize it." So I have no idea what they do there.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Like the rock in 80's and KW, and nice scenery with the firs around the big yellow truck.

And the girl is too nice.

And the most thing I like that you're able to continue doing things you like after that story.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

That's pretty much the only way I run north from here (301-50-896) can't take 95 around DC anymore! nerves/patience ain't what they used to be Lol! lot less stress,traffic etc. just wish they'd go ahead and raise the speed limit on 301. Almost always stop at the WAWA in Middletown,DE going and coming........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That's pretty much the only way I run north from here (301-50-896) can't take 95 around DC anymore! nerves/patience ain't what they used to be Lol! lot less stress,traffic etc. just wish they'd go ahead and raise the speed limit on 301. Almost always stop at the WAWA in Middletown,DE going and coming........................................Mark

Middletown- now that's a place you wouldn't even recognize from 20 years ago, that place has really grown!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You got that right! used to be nothing but a McDonalds and Moneys truck stop! hard to believe its the same place! I see they have opened that GIANT Amazon.com warehouse there too.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You got that right! used to be nothing but a McDonalds and Moneys truck stop! hard to believe its the same place! I see they have opened that GIANT Amazon.com warehouse there too.......................................Mark

Look out for low flying drones.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"