Found this on CL For Sale

No Connection

I called on it and the owner swears it is a B61. I asked him if he would come down on the price said a little. Does not currently run, widows been down for at least 10 years, said it had a tarp on it and inside is shot. I asked if it did run when parked 15 years ago he said the motor did but the power divider is out.

Does not know if the motor is free or what might be missing. I asked again about the price and he said that that's what the go for on ebay.

1964 mack b61 - $7000 (rolla)

post-10018-0-87925300-1389897225_thumb.j

post-10018-0-21903700-1389897227_thumb.j

post-10018-0-58876100-1389897228_thumb.j

1964 collectors. 237 mack engine. 5 &3 triplex tranlong wheel base. Ran when parked ut. Power divider is out on it.

contact by phone:☎ 5735784233

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Back of the cab looks good? I can see the bolts in the center where the mount is. Floor likely non existant with windows open for 10 yrs.

Man, I want some budd hubs for mine!

Shoulda told him for $7K they have to have paint AND run.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Mike

I am not going to go waste the fuel or time to look at it for that money and condition, someone else can do that. I will call maybe in a few weeks if I still see it on CL but I am still looking for a truck with a sleeper.

Found a 1973 KW with a newer sit down 36" but the rear suspension is all worn out and the sleeper install needs some work, the guy said they changed it from a crawl in to the sit down and the back of the cab needs some work. Not sure if it would take a 48" sleeper, then again I would have to find one

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."